PALACE MODLIN - Single Room - Modlin - Poland
Modlin Załuski, Zdunowo
Price per day from :
- 55EUR per day
Price per week from :
- 47EUR per day
Price per 28 days from :
- 38EUR per day
booking on request
The Palace is located in a park, surrounded by fields. Our guests often say „we feel like home here”. Access from Warsaw takes approximately 45 minutes, from Warsaw-Modlin Airport, 15 minutes.
At your disposal there are:
- 21 spacious and comfortable rooms with bathrooms
- free Wi-Fi access
- free CCTV-monitored car park
- terrace and an arbor in the park
- warm library
- billiards lounge
- restaurant - palace’s cuisine has been awarded with the „Best restaurant cuisine in Poland” award in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Steamroom with aromatherapy and colour-therapy is available with no reservation. In the atmosphere of peace and relaxation we offer a wide range of soothing treatments, cleansing therapies and anti-age treats.We compose individual packages fitted to the expected effects.
Each room offers warm interior design with wooden floors and elegant furniture. Guests can enjoy scenic views of the surrounding park. There is also a telephone, a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower.
The palace provides free private parking. It has a Club Hall with audio equipment, where concerts can be held. There is a fireplace room and a library to relax in. During summer a terrace is available and the property has a gazebo with views of the ponds and forest. Bicycles can be rented on site.
The hotel’s restaurant serves Polish and Mediterranean dishes, with such delicacies as a roasted duck or a meringue cake with orange cream.
Modlin Railway Station and the historic Modlin Fort is located 15 km from the hotel. The property is surrounded by a beautiful 6-hectare park
- Night tour of the Modlin Fortress with a guide.
- First Warsaw Golg Country Club located in Rajszew (30 min from Zdunowo Palace) is named the best golf course in Poland
- Horse riding - stable is located 10 min from Zdunowo Palace.